Hotel/Conference Centers in Napa/Sonoma

Hey all - I’m in charge of putting together a group trip for about 30-50 people (i.e. Will need about 30 rooms) for Napa or Sonoma in early June. The only place that immediately came to mind was the Lodge at Sonoma. In general, people would like to be able to walk to some entertainment, and there need to be some meeting rooms to accommodate some academic talks. Any ideas?

Also, under $400/night would be helpful. Pool is a must… :slight_smile:

agree with The Lodge at Sonoma. great facility and IIRC they have a shuttle that runs direct down Broadway to the Square.

would also recommend Sonoma Valley Inn. it’s two blocks off the Square and has all the amenities you’re looking for. not quite as “nice” as The Lodge, and also not as spendy.

Perhaps the Westin Verasa in Napa?

I love the Lodge!

Another idea: Take a look at the Silverado Resort – (it’s not really walking distance, but if i recall, it was only about a 10 minute car ride (uber perhaps) from downtown Napa). There’s golf, pool, a nice spa, too.

Vineyard Creek in Santa Rosa

Meritage Spa and Resort. Stayed their twice for conferences, very nice. None of that feel of wear and tear you sometimes get at places that host a lot of conferences. Pool and their own vineyard. Trinitas is their brand. Adjacent property has pool for those with children.

My wife recently had a conference at the Lodge at Sonoma. Not bad, but they won’t be returning.

Westin or Andaz in downtown Napa are good and in walking distance to many things.

Check some of the spots in Yountville. I went to a seminar this Fall at the Bardessono and liked the facilities. The room rate may be in that range for a large block.

Thanks for these suggestions. Hardy - what was the issue with the lodge? Silverado is in contention. Andas, Westin and Bardessno I looked at but initial checking made it seem like it would be too pricey, though I didn’t talk to any group sales managers…

My pleasure. I’ll PM you.

Noah - if you need a contact at the Westin Verasa let me know. Might be able to get you a better price too.

We did a retreat at the Sonoma Mission Inn and then arranged a team building event at Moon Mountain. They did a great job.