Dinner in Bordeaux

Folks; I will be with a few friends who have never been to Bordeaux. I have not been for a while. Although we are on a cruise ship, we have an extra overnight at port. My friends would like to have a nice dinner in town. Something nice but doesn’t need to be Michelin starred. I have been to La Tupina and Jean Ramet. What say you? [dance-clap.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

We loved | Restaurant le Chapon Fin but we were there a long time ago.The atmosphere was so unique and they had an amazing wine list.I remember the food was excellent too.Anywhere you go will probably be great.Enjoy

I will second Chapon Fin from long ago. I think they have changed owners once or twice but it was a great place and a memorable meal.

Would Sauternes be “in town”? If so, I would recommend le Saprien. If not, take your friends to la Tupina.

Thanks…La Tupina is a good choice and definitely in the running. Any other suggestions as I have not been there in eons.

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

Bump! Surprised that there are not more comments about Bordeaux dining…Is everyone just visiting Burgundy? [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

A good buddy who was in Bordeaux in March said he had a very nice meal at Tante Charlotte.

Getting closer…Bump! It seems Bordeaux is not a dining destination for our esteemed Board.

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]