rec needed: Nashville guys dinner

Heading to Nashville this weekend for a little bachelor party, and looking for some recommendations for a dinner spot (Husk and City House are already on the radar). Unfortunately I’m the only wino in the group so that isn’t a main concern, just a place with good food and good fellowshippin opportunity.

Peyton…Hopefully some of the other locals will chime in, but I would certainly add Kayne Prime and perhaps The Southern to the list. In addition, I would strike Husk…not a personal favorite and doesn’t fit with the bachelor party theme in my opinion; however, City House is a good spot.

Word of caution…Nashville restaurants / dining out are booming right now. Depending on what else is going on in town I would highly recommend making a reservation ASAP for this weekend.

Adam

Rolf & Daughters is another place I would recommend. I don’t have a lot of positive things to say about the service at Kayne Prime, so it would not be my choice for a large group. You may also want to check out, at least for other options, Etch, Hattie B’s, Pinewood Social, the Pharmacy or the Holland House- each of those are cool spots for either a drink, cheap food or an alternative for dinner.

Agree with John here. Definitely fun with a group of guys, eating spicy fried chicken and drinking beers on the deck. Surrounded by a bunch of other bars as well.

I could see a bachelor party having a fun time at Burger Up

Lot’s right here. I would certainly keep City House on the list. There are some little nooks if you wanted some privacy.

Getting hot chicken at Hattie B’s if you want super casual although it can be crowded depending on how many guys you have. And no reservations :slight_smile:

Pinewood Social would be cool and you can check out the metal sign out front that my friend made.

Like John said, if you want to hit east Nashville you could go put your name in at Pharmacy and then walk over to Holland House for a hipster cocktail. Although if your going for Burgers, I would hit Burger up. Again depending on how many guys you have.

Jason

Ate at Kayne Prime about a year and a half ago. Food was great and had no problems with service.

Thanks fellas. We’ll have a group of 8, so hopefully will be fairly easy for most places to accommodate. Everybody will be arriving at different times on Friday so a casual spot to start out like Burger Up sounds good. Hattie B’s for lunch Saturday is already a must, so I’m thinking Pinewood Social or the Southern for dinner that night after the SEC championship game is over.