Should I need travel guide?

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and want to ask a question about the tour guide. On coming month I and my friends are going to have tour at Temecula. We heard that place is one of the top places for winery tour. We do not know much about that place so should we need a tour guide? As one of my friend suggest us a site as moses-tours.com. Anybody knows about this?

Might want to post this under Wine Talk. Will probably get more response there.

Thanks for your suggestion but I think it is right place for this topic because it related to travel category.

David, I think Eric’s advice is sensible. Folks looking for wine tour info usually seem to seek it on the Wine Talk forum. The Travel forum just doesn’t appear to attract as much attention. Good luck!

I wouldn’t think you’d need a guide. But having a driver(s) would probably be a good idea.

Well Briyan you suggest a good one but as I do not have much idea about that location and I think without guide may I can’t see such places which I must see. And Randall thanks for share your opinion. And now I am going to post it on wine talk category for getting good responses.