Kansas city

Will be there in a few weeks with sister and friend. One nice dinner out. Where should we dine? I know no BYO so any place with a european wine list? And/or great farm to table cooking?

Maureen, Im interested in the feedback you get as I vista KC from time to time and have similar interests. Heres a link you may want to explore and even call to inquire about the wine lists [and stemware if you`re inclined to as I am].

Actually, BYO and corkage is now legal. Plenty of farm to table as well.

Blake, if you head back this way, please give a shout. I would love to be a guide and maybe even pull some corks.

Thanks so much for the offer. I usually trek back in February for some basketball games and a visit with my sister in the Olathe area. Perhaps we can get together with my friend, Dennis Schaeffer who is a wine writer columnist and works for a local wine shop.

Dennis and I are good friends. I would love to pop corks with the three of us.

Blake, if you head back this way, please give a shout. I would love to be a guide and maybe even pull some corks.[/quote]

Thanks so much for the offer. I usually trek back in February for some basketball games and a visit with my sister in the Olathe area. Perhaps we can get together with my friend, Dennis Schaeffer who is a wine writer columnist and works for a local wine shop.[/quote]

Dennis and I are good friends. I would love to pop corks with the three of us.[/quote]

An great example of a small world.

Indeed. Please let me know if you head this way - I’m sure we can get a fun dinner together with some special wines and receptive restaurants. champagne.gif

I`ll be in Olathe visiting my sister and seeing 2 Kansas b-ball games, February 28 and on March 3. There is one night that could work for us to get together and that is on Monday, March 2. Weather and road conditions are considerations. It would be good to meet at a place that is convenient for all. Talk to Dennis and let me know what is possible.