Rec needed - Winatchee WA

Getting off the line after 17 days on the Carlton Complex Fire - headed to Winatchee WA. Any suggestions on dining and where to pick-up some juice?

Thanks,

Mike

Little late on the reply here but Fielding Hills Winery is located nearby and I have enjoyed some of their wines in the past. As for food I’ve enjoyed the goodness that is Rusty’s Drive-In over in Cashmere. Sorry not too familiar with the “finer dining options” in that area. Thanks for the work you’ve done on the line over there, I’ve interacted with many folks displaced by this fire and we are all grateful for the help in containing things over there.

Can’t help you on recommendations, but FYI it’s Wenatchee. I’ve got a nephew that has been on the fire line in the West the last couple years, so if you get to Seattle, I’d love to buy you dinner or a beer, after you’ve showered!

Thanks brothers for the advice. The folks there are just amazing, generous, thoughtful and upbeat despite the challenges of fire. Hopefully, the corner is turned quickly and any new starts are picked up quick!
Chuck - most kind offer! Should we make the PNW on another gig, I’ll hit you up (after at least 2 showers! :slight_smile: )