Restaurants in Bermuda?

Staying at the Fairmont Southampton and have one free night in Bermuda. Where should my wife and I go to eat? Wine list is nice, but secondary to the food.

Last time I was there Fourways Inn was really nice, but it’s been several years.

Reviving this old thread as I couldn’t find any more recent chatter around Bermuda restaurants. Maybe that tells me everything I need to know right there! But I’m headed there at the end of the month so if anyone has any recent experiences (good, bad or otherwise), I’d be very interested and appreciative. TIA.

Scott

Wife and I were there in late 2020 (yes, as soon as air travel were allowed with maximum Covid checks everywhere). Food in restaurants we went to didn’t endear and were fvckn expensive.

One restaurant of note was the very casual Swizzle Inn near where we stayed at (Rosewood) in Tucker’s Point.

My experience at this point is almost a decade old. But I don’t recall one meal that I loved in Bermuda. To me, the experience was all about the gorgeous beaches and playing golf at the Mid Ocean Club.

A friend recommends Bolero Brasserie.

Had a few good meals at Wahoos Bistro in St. Georges. Try the wahoo.
:slight_smile: