Bordeaux tours?

I am thinking about a possible visit to Bordeaux later this fall (late October or November). While it is possible we may go elsewhere (or may do Bordeaux on our own like we have done a number of times in
Burgundy), we are considering trying to plan a visit as part of a tour. Is anyone able to recommend a company that (1) has one week tours and (2) caters to wine geeks.

Why a tour. A few reasons. One, I have not been to Bordeaux before and it is a lot bigger than Burgundy. Much easier to get around with a tour. Also, I figure I might be ok getting around once I get to the countryside, but figured Bordeaux is big enough that it might be difficult getting in and out (Beaune is tiny and simple). Second, it might be good to have someone to show me around. Know the wines, as you know, but not really the region. Also, I only drive automatics. I usually have been able to get them in Dijon, but not always easy. Figured it would be the same in Bordeaux.

As I said, I could end up doing it on my own, but wanted to explore a tour also. What got me thinking about this is s3.wine-scholar-guild.cognix-systems.net … p2?lang=en The timing does not work for me, but I thought I would see if there is something comparable in October-November. Alternatively, I could do that tour another year.

Thanks for any help

In the interests of full disclosure, I am recommending a friend of mine.

Hamish Wakes-Miller offers bespoke tours in Bordeaux, and has access to all the Chateaux that you would possibly want to visit.

(I believe a few members of this board have been on his tours)

Thank you Nayan.