San Diego resto recos please

coming with some work peeps next week for comicon.

what are some good work dinner casual places? most dinners will be for 4-8 people i think.

thanks!

Check out this recent thread:

I’m surprised they still have a convention for Commies.

If your group is on the smaller side, I would recommend sitting at the corner of the bar at Sushi Ota. Outstanding sushi but not cheap.

The roof at George’s Modern. Casual, best view in the city, and great food. Downstairs is great too but more formal, and TBL3 is the best meal in the city.

where you staying?

thanks guys – very helpful.

charlie - sheraton, i think.

Friends have said Richard Blais’ place Juniper & Ivy is worth checking out. It is relatively new though.

follow up, ate at prepkitchen, george’s, and new place table no 10. really liked prep and table 10. view at george’s was great, food was solid i guess.

always a great time at comicon.

I had the same experience at George’s- great view, food good but nothing great. Have to say the bottle of Ceritas chard we brought was great!

I was there in March - right after it opened - with business colleagues as we were all attending a conference in San Diego. I would recommend. We sat outside on the patio but keep in mind the planes fly in right overhead. If you want it quiet, eat inside. Lots of great dishes.