Ft Worth retail spots

I’ll be in the area for the next few days and looking for a few recs for a retail spot to do a little browsing in hopes that I may find some interesting things I can’t get at home… Actually staying in Hurst, and will be tied up with work stuff until the early evenings, so preferably a spot open until at least 8-9pm’ish if at all possible.

If there are any restaurant/bars that have a halfway decent selection and somewhat in the area throw those my way too. Thanks!

Just saw this, but I thought I would add something in case someone else makes their way through Fort Worth at some point. The overall retail offerings aren’t great - there is no one stop shop for any particular region or hard to get wines. That being said, here are some options:

Put a Cork in It: near TCU, best selection of reasonably priced wines in town, a few things you may not have seen, and a few hard to get things. Small shop, but Chris will hook you up with something good.

Grand Cru: “near south side”: decent selection, ok pricing. Not many other options if you are near that part of town.

Central Market: grocery store (a nice grocery store) with some nice bottles, and regular stuff that won’t embarrass you. Prices are not great.

King Liquors: lots of wine, lots of good bottles. If you want anything with age, only buy from the back room (only place that is cooled).

All the rest of the places are fairly fungible.