Royal East OL on Sunday July 6th @ 1 PM

Bring wives and friends doubt there will be a narrow theme, just for fun and good foods as those who have been there already know.
Please indicate interest here even though it is awhile away. and at the end of the July 4th weekend

I’m in! I like the afternoon time; this way I won’t be the first to leave again. It might be tough for Becky with the holiday weekend, but I’ll ask her if she thinks it’s feasible.

Tell Kirk to post and see if your group might come?

I’m in for this as well…we had a great time there last time. I’ll try to round up a few folks from my area as well.

Haven’t been to a Berserker OL before, but I would definitely be interested in attending if it works out with my schedule.

As it is on a Sun. afternoon of a holiday weekend 5-6 weeks hence put it into your schedule. [cheers.gif]

I most likely will be there. Don’t want to miss it.

Carrie

Bumping this to see if anyone else want to join use for some soft shell crab, duck, black pepper beef and a panoply of great vegetable dishes.

Sounds like fun, I’ll be there and try to bring some friends as well.

Eileen

It will be nice to meet you but you need to let me know how many you will be.

We have met before Ron. Do you have a date when you need a head count by?

End of June will be good.

What’s the head count as of now??

I don’t know how many ‘mates’ are coming I think less the 12, what are we bringing Champagne, Riesling Pinot?

I’ve sent you both an e-mail and PM…no response are you attending?

Will do. This is one wine I’m planning on bringing. Will probably bring a red, probably pinot, as well.

2011 Dönnhoff Schloßböckelheimer Felsenberg Riesling Felsentürmchen Großes Gewächs

That is a mouthful [wink.gif]

Getting close to last call

Hi Ron. This is Ron 2, the Ron usually referred to in this circle as the friend of Kevin. Haven’t been to one of these since your Bday bash. Do you have room for 2 more (includes my wife Katie)?

Absolutely,