Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Festival

Tickets are on sale now, we limit them to 600 with 49 wineries pouring this year at the grand tasting so its not a crowded event.

Friday there will be a technical seminar with some great topics and educational tastings for Pinotfiles and ITB’ers. Friday night is a BBQ catered by Bones Roadhouse of Gualala, music by Dean Titus and the Coyote Cowboys, all here at Foursight this year.
Saturday is the grand tasting behind Goldeneye winery with a few wine maker dinners that evening.
Sunday there are free open houses at nearly every winery in the valley, food, music, discounts, and wine tastings of course.

For more info or to buy tickets http://www.avwines.com/anderson-valley-pinot-noir-festival/
Hope to see some WB’s there in attendance.
List of participating wineries:
Angel Camp
Ardzrooni Family Wines
Balo Vineyards
Baxter Winery
Bink
Black Kite Cellars
Breggo Cellars
Brutocao Cellars
Cakebread
Champ de Reves
Chaname
Copain
Donum Estate
Drew Family Wines
Elke Vineyards
Foursight Wines
Frati Horn
Fulcrum Wine
Goldeneye Winery
Greenwood Ridge Vineyards
Handley Cellars
Harmonique Wines
Husch Vineyards
Knez
La Crema
Lazy Creek Vineyards
LuLa Cellars
Maggy Hawk
Navarro Vineyards
Panthea
Phillips Hill
Philo Ridge Vineyards
Roederer Estate
Saintsbury
Scharffenberger Cellars
Toulouse Vineyards
Twomey Cellars
Waits Mast
William Selyem
Wind Racer
Witching Stick
Zina Hyde Cunningham and more.

Always a fun event. I’ll be there for the Grand Tasting.

We were just talking about this, a trip to Chicago a week earlier will likely force us to stay home this year.

I went for the first time last time last year and loved the intimacy and ease with which one could navigate the tables for tasting and food offerings. This is a throw back to the days when other, longer established festivals were like this and now have morphed into a marathon and challenge to even get a pour at some tables and have a conversation with someone in the know as many winemakers have become less involved. I believe almost every winery`s winemaker was present and pouring at this festival.

If you love Pinot Noir, this is a go to event.