OC Offline @ Playground--Tuesday, 4/22 @ 6PM

Anyone down for a night at Playground, with BYOB and split the check even steven? Any night is good that week save Wednesday. Drop a post back if you would be bueno for coming down and joining me. We’ll settle on the exact night once we figure out the day preference (if any exists) and then rock it out and post the info and look for a theme.

Fire away.

Tue. or Thurs. might work

Thurs 24th might work for me

Darn, a week early. I’ll be in Santa Ana on the 29th. Have a good time!

This has all the critical ingredients: (1) Frank, (2) wine, and (3) The Playground. I’m in.

Tuesday or Thursday would work for me.

All that (1) gets you right now is a handsome, hair thinning organizer. I do appreciate being first on that short list, however. [rofl.gif]

After a few more posts by those who want to attend, we can pick the day.

Counselor, I may take the day off for which we schedule this offline so if you want to play a round of golf, maybe we can fire that up, too. Just a thought.

So Todd, Bruce and me are chopped liver?

[wink.gif]

Your livers are all compromised by the years of wine you have consumed.

Where is Dietz? I would have assumed he would have been in DTSA already this same week so he can just walk over and join us. [rofl.gif]

Playground is beneath him… He REQUIRES 2.0

I will channel Dietz with this photo, in hopes to attract him away from his beau monde lifestyle for one evening with us…
2008 RRV Wine Trip 004.jpg

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And, we need Rob Winn in on this one, too.

Robo, where you at?

This would be great!

21 - 23 work for me. I am DC bound on the 24th.

Rob: uga chukka uga chukka uga chukka

The Tuesday or Thursday would be my choices. Maybe a cap of 8, so folks can chit chat?

My preference would be the 22nd.

We’re getting good response here, especially if we are tracking for 8 people or so. Why don’t we move to book this down.

To do that, please post back if you will attend should we aim for Tuesday, 4/22. if we get confirmations back, I will call Playground and book a table. I assume that a Tuesday night for 8 won’t be a problem for them.

4/22 works for me!

In as well