Saxum Dinner Saturday May 10th at Firenze Osteria beginning at 6:30 p.m. FULL Wait List started

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Firenze Osteria at 4212 Lankershim Blvd. in Toluca Lake/North Hollywood on 5/10 at 6:30 p.m.

[cheers.gif]

Attendees:

Scott W +1
'07/'08 Heart Stone

Eric S +1
'05/'06 Broken Stones

Arnie C +1
'07 x 2 Booker & Bone Rock

Marc S +1
'03/'04 Broken Stones

Mike S +1
'07x2 Broken Stones + TBD

Danny M
'06 Booker

KB#1
'05 Heart Stone

Wait List

Went to the locker, actually found my '07s…So I have Booker, Heartstone, Broken Stones and Bone Rock…

I’m thinking, but not locked into it, so I’m open to other suggestions, that we could try to do 3 verticles of 4 years or 4 verticals of 3 years…and if we lucked out we might even wind up a flight or two out of the mix.

FINALLY A NEW THREAD :smiley:

Here to SERVE you Mr. Fu…

I will be bringing an 05’ & 06’ Broken Stones

I’m bringing 2007 and 2008 Heart Stone if I can find the damn 07 in my locker [head-bang.gif]

Please post your wines so we can plan the tasting.

I am bringing an 03 and 04 Broken Stones to make it a 4 year vertical of BS :slight_smile:

I have pretty much only newer vintages…let me see if I can come up with something with a little age on it.

I love how I totally missed this thread but ended up on the waiting list.

Bitter I missed the thread but appreciative I am on the list. I am in town May 10th. Please let me know which one of you I can “take out” to make sure I make the dinner :wink:

Brian B has a pile of Saxum. You should think of adding him and Jennifer as well.

Brian was conflicted out
Let’s see what happens
Perhaps we can squeeze a 13th in

PERHAPS?! :wink:

Mike, Danny, Charlie, Please post your wines. Thanks

When do I post my wine??? :wink:

2007 Bone Rock, and a 2007 … [wow.gif]

Haven’t replied yet cause there’s a decent chance I’ll have to miss it. So give Katebush#1superfan my spot ;D.

Thanks for the update Charlie. Was looking forward to getting caught up with you. Next time then.

OK KB#1 you are in!

I am not sure who this Kate Bush fan is but man, Saxum and Kate Bush. What a lucky kid.

My CT is not happy, but, I can add some Heart Stone to the mix, but, I have a bunch of most everything else as well.

I even have some 2004 Heart Stone as well as 05 and 06. I also see a Bone Rock listed and can bring one of those. Whatever is preferred.

KB#1 Heart Stone for the vertical would work