Chicago, May 16 anyone? OP updated with list of attendees - post wines if you want.

I have to be in Chicago again for an ABA conference that ends at 4:30 pm on Friday, May 16. Last year, you guys were nice enough to plan an entire weekend of conspicuous consumption starting an hour after the conference was over. Not that I am expecting a reprise, but I wouldn’t mind another trip to that place with the Peking Duck and Roast Suckling Pork.

Tentative attendees: POST WINES IF YOU GOT 'EM.

Me - I always bring Saxum to these, regardless of food pairing, and if I can fit it in the suitcase, a 2011 Knebel Winninger Röttgen Kabinett.
David Kolin
Mark Pecken
Mel Hill
John Preston
Keith Akers
Jay Caroll
Ryan Kilkenney - 2005 JJ Prum Graacher Himmelreich Auslese; 2005 Gunderloch Nackenheim Rothenberg Beerenauslese
Rich Nanda
Scott McDonald
A. So
Jordan Whitehead
Tim F@itsch - 2001 JJ Prum Spatlese.
Phil Cobb
Joshua Kates - 2001 Michel Ganoux Pommards 1er Grands Epenots or '05 Clape Cornas

A tentaive okee dokee here. Can’t wait for this town to be flooded with lawyers

Jay – I’m very disappointed that I will miss you. I’m leaving on the 16th to head east, first to my friend’s son’s Bar Mitzvah and then for some r&r in NYC. I know you’ve been here before, but if you need any travel guidance don’t hesitate to ask.

I’d be interested. The restaurant is Sun Wah, Jay.

Sign me up!! Would be good to see Mr Hack again!

Can we do this via video? I will be in Paris— I know, boo-hoo.

Show-off

Only cause Japan is too damned far.

[snort.gif]

Totally up for sun wa on the 16Th

Since I missed the previous Sun Wah wine dinner, I wouldn’t mind participating…I could probably talk my dd wifey to attend as well!

+1

I would definitely be interested in joining up

I should be able to make that work. Count me in. Thanks.

I’d avoid the Blue Line.

good thing sun wah is right by the red line then [wink.gif]

I’d be interested too.

I’d like to participate.

definitely in

I’d like to join.

L&W’s 5th year retreat is in chicago the same week O_O. lawyers everywhere!

Sadly we are there a weekend earlier for ACS Rural Symposium.