3/29 Natick OL CANCELLED

CANCELLED

The Trustee’s of the building have called an emergency session and need the facility where we hold the tasting. I’d change venues except I need to be at the meeting. Please suggest dates your available in April for a re-schedule.

So far.
Ron Kramer
Tom Hawley
Doug Schulman
_

Do one on the weekend, and I might come.

Or maybe that’s why you are doing it on Wednesday…

I miss you buddy, hope you are doing well.

Ron, I’d love to join you…but would need it to be a weekend in the future. Especially since I’m moving to Bangor in the end of the month. Next time hopefully!!

I understand fully but I think that may be tough for those married?? [scratch.gif] Would a Friday work for you?

Hello all – have been “offline” for a bit of time. Glad to be back. I would love to attend.

So far.
Ron Kramer
Tom Hawley
Doug Schulman

and now
Carrie
and the TN king Michael

With about 21-30 days notice…yes. I’m moving farther north (to Bangor) in a month or two…so it will really become a “trip” for me in the near future. What would you think about doing another Birthday offline? Both our birthdays fall in the same week and I’d love to go back to that restaurant again…softshell crab…mmmm

Great idea, I’d love to do it. My birthday 6/13 is a friday anytime that weekend works for me.

If on a Monday through Wednesday might, I would love to attend.

My 3/26? or the one going to be planned in June? That one will surely be a weekend.

I’m 6/17 so how about Sunday the 15th? Or is that Father’s Day? If that’s fathers day then maybe we should plan for Saturday…

We will organize for the Sat.

Getting back to March 26th. We have five spots open.

The theme is Bordeaux from between 1985- 1995

I’ll probably go with a 89 or 90 L’Angelus. Also more 1/2 bottles of old Zin.

Hey my birthday is June 12. But I am in Los Angeles. Sorry peoples.

We will raise a glass to you then,

The Trustee’s of the building have called an emergency session and need the facility where we hold the tasting. I’d change venues except I need to be at the meeting. Please suggest dates your available in April for a re-schedule.