Chicago Chardonnay Shootout - April 4th

For the Chicago portion of the 4/4 Chardonnay Shootout, please follow the link below to see details surrounding the event (if you haven’t joined the Chicago Wine Collectors Facebook page, just ask to be added and I’ll get it setup right away).

Chicago Chardonnay Shootout

If you’re not on Facebook, here are the basic details:

Where: Domaine Wine Storage
When: April 4th, starts at 3pm
Theme: Chardonnay

Hi Matt,
How’s your winter going? Hope you were able to spend more time in Nashville than here in Chicago… much better weather.

Unfortunately I’ll be out in Napa the week of this tasting event, but otherwise would be interested in driving into the city for this.

Can you add me to that Chicago wine collector page on facebook?

Thanks,
Justin

See you there Matt.

Justin,
Where are you heading in Napa? I’m going to be in Sonoma on the 3rd/4th but driving back into the Bay Area the evening of the 4th for the 4/4 event being held in Los Carlos that evening.

FB request sent. Look forward to meeting fellow wine aficionados in Chicago.

Welcome to the group!

Welcome Vinod.

Matt- should we each bring 1 bottle of Chardonnay? I was thinking it might be fun to bring 1 Cali and 1 White Burg.
I also have some older Cali Chards in magnum.

What are you bringing?

Charles

I was thinking I’d bring a Ceritas, a Leflaive and a Liquid Farm rose magnum.

I am bringing domestics…guessing we are not blinding these?

Nope. If you want to blind a bottle that you’re bringing, no sweat, but I figured that coordinating a massive “reveal time” may be hard since people will be coming and going throughout the afternoon.

Matt- no prob. I get in from California that day- plan on being down there around 330ish…