West of West Wine Festival (Sebastopol, Aug. 1-3, 2014)

Tickets are on sale now, and having missed last year due to poor travel planning, I have gone ahead and bought a ticket this year. Decided to go All Access to enjoy every bit of it.

Hoping for some great dinner possibilities on Friday too. These will be announced soon.

On Thursday the 31st I will already be in town and the events on Sunday the 3rd finish at 4pm so I wonder if anyone is up for a bit of an offline either of those times.

Hope to run into a few of you there :slight_smile:

Mike

The Winemaker Dinners are now up and available for sign up. So 8/1 is now looking pretty darn good :slight_smile:

Still trying to figure what to do on Thursday the 31st. Maybe dinner and a few bottles with a Berserker or 7 ? :slight_smile:

Anybody sign up yet?

Mike

Thanks for the heads-up on the Winemaker dinners, hadn’t checked on those in a little while. My wife and I went to Red Car/Hirsch/Lioco at Nick’s Cove in Tomales Bay two years ago, then Littorai last year. We enjoyed the Littorai dinner so much I was planning to get tix for that again, until I saw the Ceritas dinner at the Porter-Bass vineyard - sold!