2nd Annual Di Fara's Pizza in Brooklyn - March 4, 2014 Tuesday

2nd annual Di Fara’s wine dinner

$34 a person and all you can eat. Price includes tip and all the soda/drinks you can consume. Dom will make all types of pizza for 20 - 23 of your closest friends. I’d like to max out at 20. Last year, some would say it was hard for Dom to keep up. If you attended last year, remember, the room fills up with smoke.

This is a pre-pay event. Please PM me for my Paypal address.

Di Fara’s http://www.difara.com/

Tuesday March 4
Time 7:00 - 10:00 (pizza served through 9:00).

Free street parking after 7:00. If you take the train, it’s the Avenue J stop on the Q.

Bring glasses. The theme is the same as last year Wines that don’t suck.

They start with a round, then a square, and move on from there. Dom will make whatever we want, even if it’s not on the menu. Someone asked for a sauce and veggie pizza without cheese, and Dom made it. The balance of that pie didn’t go to waste.

After everyone had a couple of slices, we settled into the fancier pies. I always wanted to taste the artichoke pizza, the meatball pizza, the pepperoni, and yes, the onion and cherry tomato pizza. Humm. Hum. Margaret likes to serve what she thinks is the best pizza, based on previous sales.

Link to last year > Di Fara's Pizza - < Seats available > Brooklyn offline - May 1, 2013 - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

Are you in?

Dan + 4 ****** '11 Myriad Cellars Three Twins Cabernet Sauvignon + '10 Tablas Creek Grenache + '09 Bedrock Griffin’s Lair Syrah
Leo + 1 ****** Kenny S and Dan R will be accepting the first ever Leo No Show award. [wink.gif]
Michelle E + 1 ****** '12 Liquid Farm Golden Slope Chard and a '98 Soldera Brunello
Mike + 1 ****** '05 Maybach Materium
RStark ****** '04 Paolo Scavino Barolo Bric dël Fiasc
Cindy A +1 ****** '07 Rhys Horeshoe Syrah and '08 Martinelli Vellutini
Ramon ****** '99 Castello di Monsanto ‘Il Poggio’ Chianti Classico Riserva + '02 Remi Jobard Meursault 1er 'Les Genevrieres
alexnicholas ****** '98 Giovanni Corino Barolo Vigna Giachini. + '98 Paolo Scavino Barolo Carobric
Adam Wargo ****** '82 Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet
JayK +1 ****** '07 Marchesi di Barolo Barolo + 2010 Seghesio Omaggio
Brent C ****** '96 Corison Cabernet Sauvignon + '09 Cavallotto Langhe Freisa Bricco Boschis

Edit Seats are held based on payment, which is noted as ******

Next in line
Adam Wargo cleared the waitlist.
JayK cleared
Brent C cleared
Dan Rosenheck cleared

In +1

In +1.

Michelle Erfer and Theresa Mershon.

me plus one. yes

I think I can make it this year. Yay!

I’ve sent all of you a PM with Paypal info. If you don’t have PP, let me know and you can send me a check.

If for some reason you can’t make it, I’m sure someone on the waitlist will take your place.
Sorry about pre-payment, but after all the last minute I can’t make its last year…

Thanks for understanding. [cheers.gif]

I may have to strut out some Cali Pinot…

:slight_smile:

What is Di “Dara’s”?

It means “Of Dara’s”.

You’re welcome.

I don’t have a clue? [wink.gif]

Mike, we found out last year that everything goes with pizza, including cab.

In +1.

Hi Dan,
Please add Gary and I.
Thanks,
Cindy

Hi Dan,

I’m in.

Welcome aboard.

I’ve PM’d payment information to everyone on the list.

Seats are held based on payment received. If a waitlsited person pays before you, it will mean no Di Fara’s pizza for you. [popcorn.gif]

I’d love to attend if there is still room.

Adam

Just me attending. My intended +1 cannot commit as of yet.

Bump and reminder.

Now that I’ve mentioned to my friends and family that I’m going back to Di Fara’s, I suddenly have friends and family that are anxious to attend. I told them that’s not possible, since my wine friends are joining me. I mentioned to my friends and family that they can take a seat at the table if any of my wine friends haven’t paid by February 4th. [wink.gif]

Caroline and I are in

Have to drop out.