LA- Cayuse Dinner- 3/15 Firenze Osteria- Toluca Lake

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Firenze Osteria at 4212 Lankershim Blvd. in Toluca Lake/North Hollywood on 3/15 at 6:30

Current list of attendees and wines:
Eric- 07 En Chamberlin
David- 08 GOK
Arnold- 11 Cailloux, 10 Lovers
Scott- 09 Bionic Frog & 01 En Cerise
Mike- 09 & 10 Cailloux
Steve- 05 Armada
Marc- 08 No Girls Syrah & 08 No Girls Grenache

There is one spot still available. PM me if interested.

I only have the last couple of vintages but would be interested.

Arnold, my oldest is 2007. Hopefully we can get some more traction.

I’ll come but only if you open a Bionic Frog :wink:

I only have 06 Armada, so depending on the date I am game.

I can only offer up a 2009 Cayuse Armada Syrah or an 10 God only Know Grenache but would love to attend.

How many people should we have join? Thoughts? I’m hoping someone comes through with some variety as well. I have En Chamberlin and we seem to have a bunch of Armada. David has GOK. Frog anyone?

I’ve got the Frog from '07-'09. Depending on dates, I’d be interested.

No more than 12. 10 is better.

Ok. We have a good response now. Does anyone have suggestions as to dates? I think sometime late Feb, early March so we can all coordinate. I’m flexible though

Jennifer and I are interested date dependent.

How does March 15 work for everyone? David might be coming from out of state for this one, so a bit more time was needed. I think I am going to cap the night at 10 people but will have a few on the wait list in the event e have cancellations. Please let me know your thoughts on the date and possible location suggestions in the LA area for the dinner.

Add Dana and Mike to the list. I have 2009 and 2010 Armada and 2009, 2010 and 2011 Cailloux.

I am also a plus 1, March 15 will work for us.

The 15th can work for Lisa and me.

We have 10 and 11 Cailoux and 11 Lovers

Eric - looks like you are past 10, but you can wait list me ( I could fill 1 or +1). I can offer the 05 Armada, or 07 or 09 Impulsivo.

Cheers, [cheers.gif]

Steve

Eric, I can’t make it on March 15th. Will be out of the country, so someone can have my spot. Looking forward for the tasting notes guys. Thanks.

Eric, I am interested in coming with my wife. However, I have no Cayuse, but would buy some for the dinner… I do have some No Girls, does that count?

March 15th will not work for us - have a great time and we’ll catch you on the next one.