Broadcast your Offline with the WineBerserkers UStream account!

Unfortunately we missed the chance to do a live video feed of Berserkerfest, but from this point forward, all Offlines can be shown via live stream (if you have a web-cam enabled computer with you and an internet connection) using the WineBerserkers USTREAM account!

I’m going to place the login info here for any Berserker to use during an Offline - large or small.

http://www.ustream.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
username wineberserkers
password berserk

I’m going to recommend that once you DO get a live stream going, you add it to Twitter and Facebook - get some more exposure!!

Have fun! Post here when you are online so we can watch and live online with your Offline!

For those who would like to bookmark the ‘viewing’ page, so you can quickly access it when there is a UStream-equipped Offline happening, here’s the URL

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wineberserkers-com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It made a star out of Jordan Whitehead. [tease.gif]

It just keeps getting better over here. No need to look back. Way to go Wine Berserkers!!
[thumbs-up.gif] [berserker.gif]

We’re all about the way forward…

Now, who’s got the next-in-line Offline?? Is it Frankie’s?

May I just say the wine people showing up in my UStream rooms during my demos and presentations has been great!

Looking forward to returning the favor.

Leslie

Oooh. Webcam. hawt.

We’ll definitely have to do this for the FMIII Good, Bad, and Ugly.

Remember people, you are not limited to just offlines. If you feel the need to broadcast sex, go right ahead.

Good idea on FMIII’s pad Phil. Let the folks see how it rolls at the original King Of Offlines pad.

[rofl.gif]

Steve wants a dedicated connection.

Last I checked Casa Murray was a bit bandwidth challenged so either bring a wireless card or prepare of possible bummerville. Oh forget the card, he also live in somewhat of a dead zone.

Other than that, the place rocks!

He doesn’t have Wi-Fi in his pad? FAIL!

I’ll bring my Macbook just in case.

Todd et al.

We would like to try this at SLONYC ONE.
I have to see who has a webcam on their laptop and if the venue has wifi.

Cheers!

Not to be a Debbie Downer about this, but isn’t anyone worried about having video on the internet of themselves engaged in drunken debauchery? Maybe wearing Barney costumes isn’t such a bad idea!

You can’t ‘record’ a Ustream, unless, I guess, you point a camera at the monitor and record it…

Mike, I look forward to it!

Very cool. Now everyone can see me in my fully operational, accessorized spiderman work outfit. I used to only wear it when posting from my basement lair, but I think its time…

Dude, I told you that pic was for YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY! I feel violated.

Dude, that was the pic you said was okay to show, it was the OTHER pic that was for my personal use only, and I’ve been using it personally!!!

[gheyfight.gif]

testing now please let me know if it’s working
(OL tonight)

Got it!

For the rest of you check it out - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wineberserkers-com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;