Dallas Flannery Fest III...2012 Q1 Interest

With things changing for my work life, it looks like I will become quite a bit more flexible and will be able to wrangle another Flannery Fest down in Dallas early next year. I think there is a good possibility of hosting at a local’s house, but the catch would be a smaller group…on the order of 30 to 40 max.

Just throwing this out there to see if we can get enough interest to proceed.

I am going with the previous format of lots of meat on a plate along with large format bottles that do not suck.

I am in pending on my travel schedule.

Definitely interested depending on date. Assuming this wouldn’t conflict with the Telluride event were you thinking late Feb–>March Bill?

And how far are you from Keller? grouphug

It would have to be Spring Break, so in March. Keller is about 40 minutes from my house not taking into account stupid construction or traffic.

Cynthia and I would be interested subject to final date of course.

yes

In pending travel schedule.

Interested…

interested +1

New member, but we might be interested. Also traveling from the Keller area.

I’d be interested but we also have a trip to Hawaii in the second half of March so it depends on the final date.

interested +3

Would love to make that event, but alas I think I will be holding down the fort here in March while hubby globe trots.

I’m interested, and 20 mins from Keller, 25 mins from downton. I’ve got kids, so I’m generally tentative, but am very interested.

Gig would not be in Keller, but rather in the general Coppell area.

Yes - we are definitely interested and date-pendant.

yes, interested plus 1 or more

You better be, cuz it will be at your house.

Bill - Would love to go depending on date as we have a Spring Break trip to Belize planned.

George

yeah, probably a good idea.

Don [cheers.gif]