Upload your photos to the WineBerserkers Photo Album!

I’ve created a photo album for all WineBerserkers photos, where we can showcase our crazy offlines and Berserkerfests free from co-workers, relatives, and other unneeded eyes on Facebook.

To view our photo album, go to this page - Photobucket | Make your memories fun!

To upload, use the login info below:

Username - wineberserkers
Password - corksoaker

Once logged in, you can upload all your photos quite easily. I would suggest creating albums for specific events, rather than just uploading to the general ‘catch all’ album. You can do this by clicking the ‘Upload to’ tab, then choosing an album already created or create your own. (Note: apparently you can only use alphanumeric characters, so Leo’s idea of the ‘.5’ Berserkerfest won’t register in an album name - can’t have the period in there, nor a fraction such as 1/2)

When you post a new album, or have photos you want shown, feel free to announce it here in this thread.

OK, I think I’ve done it.

Here are my photos from BerserkerFest 2.5, Night One, at Peking Duck House:

Click here for slide show

I’ve put a bunch of captions in, but some of them are not showing up. [scratch.gif]

Thanks, Ken! Nice shots.

There are some great pics up there - thanks, all!

OK, here are the day 2 photos:

Pix from BerserkerFest 2.5, Day 2 at Jay & Rebecca’s.

I’m also going to start an album for photos of Winemakers and an album for photos of Vineyards. I hope others will join in.

You all MUST watch Ken’s as a slideshow - it’s brilliant!

Nice work, Vastola!

SNL was there first [wink.gif]

I just uploaded a photo of the me, Nola, and Nolita taken at her house in Spain.

What a great visit!

Great shot! Hope you’ll post more photos from your visit.

I just uploaded the photos I had on my camera. The album is titled Berserkerfest 3 Pictures taken by Francine. That was not too hard. [cheers.gif]

Well, I uploaded some pics, but have a lot to learn…no title on my album…maybe next time!

Thanks for posting these. Could you add some captions with names? I recognize about half the people.

Do you recognize this person?

Is that you? [wink.gif]

My arm’s not QUITE that hairy. [snort.gif]

I didn’t say it was your hand! neener

Berserkerfests are a lot of fun, but I’ve never had THAT much fun at one. [wow.gif]

“There must be
A whole lotta things that I never done
But I ain’t never had too much fun”

From tonight with Tex Landreth. Read it and weep. 06 Ghost Horse, 07 Seven Stones, 04 Haut Brion, 07 Fairchild GIII, 05 Alban Reva, 07 Schrader To-Kalon, 05 Pontet Canet, 99 Pegau and in the decanter on the right, 05 Pavie.

That is a killer line-up for my palate! The 99 Pegau should be singing. I’ve always found it very underrated and wished I had bought tons more. I have 1 bottle left. The rest - well, no real need to comment. The list speaks for itself.

Chris