Napa / Sonoma / Sebastopol - Oct 8-16

We (Juan, our enologist, Rosa and I) are planning on heading out to SF and Wine Country this Oct 8-16 (dates in progress). Would love to get together and share some wines!!! We want to show Rosa the area and visit some of our friends here!! flirtysmile

That doesn’t suck. Count me in at some point!

Pinot on the River, is in Healdsburg on October 22nd, if you are around.

www.pinotfestival.com

We can host 20 comfortably, order pizza and salad to be delivered if you care to use the store as a meeting place during your visit. We even have wine glasses and bottle openers.

We are going up to Napa that week too! Please count us in too.

:wink: Yeah!! Love this!! :wink:

When you are in Sebastopol I am 8 minutes North. I can smell the grill already!

We should be in town - please pencil us in!

I may be able to make it.

My son will be there for sure, and my wife and I may join him.
We would love to meet some of you in person.

Really looking forward to this! :wink:

What about breaking out a grill and some dead beef critter?

If Carrie and Randy are opening up the shop I’d love to join, date dependent though. Nola what dates will you be in SF? I realize this is too far in advance.

I don’t check this section often, but I would like to be kept in the loop on this if it lands here in Napa. (will@williammarywineco.com)

Nola,
any idea of what day you’ll be in Napa? Looks like we have some peeps interested in getting together.

Juan and I are totally flexible. The house we are staying at is in Glen Ellen. We arrive on the 8th in the evening so that’s out! We do want to go to SF probably the day before we depart (perhaps the 15th) and visit Juan’s niece at some point. Really want to give our enologist, Rosa some exposure of how it’s done in the US wine country so we can improve our juice!!

Would your enologist like to try some older CA wines?

Ahh well yeah… but so do I!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile

We can be in town 10/11-16

Awesome!!!