Mike on Tour--Honolulu, Feb 21 2017

I’ve been in touch with Ralph Earles and Mark Johnson there and I am hoping this post may attract any others like moth to flame :slight_smile: Tuesday night is the only night I will have available—I arrive mid-evening on the 20th and leave for Hong Kong on the 22nd. Hope we can get a few more bodies out.

Mike

You’re in for a treat! I was just there and Ralph and Mark are both phenomenal hosts! Enjoy the island!

Thanks for starting this Mike. The skinny is dinner at Sabrina’s which offers fabulous home made Italian cuisine and NO corkage. I’m thinking around 6:30/7pm. I’m hoping to make rsvp a week or week & half before the 21st so let me know.

I know Ralph has some ideas on wine, I was going to provide a few “old school” Napa cabs from the mid-eighties.

I’ll also try to dredge up a few of my non-berserker wino friends.

Aloha!

Bueller? Ferris Bueller? So far,

Mike + 1
Ralph
Mark
Tom

Any other Honolulu Berserkers out there? Or any Berserkers who will be on Oahu February 21st?

Thanks so much, Mark–I’ve been extra-busy at work and haven’t had too much time to keep pushing the trip planning, so very much appreciated. Day and timing sound just fine to me.

Mike

OK, I’ve confirmed my friend Yvonne should be able to join us, so me + 1, thx

Mike