SF Peninsula 3RD ANNUAL FESTA DEL TARTUFO - Nov 19 UPDATED

Received a total of 11 interests via post/PM. Chiara just pulled the names out of the champagne bucket and here are the attendees:

Gene + better half by far
John + better half
Cindy
Larry
Wes
Gurkipal
George
Joel

If anyone can’t make it, please let me know immediately so we can draw another name.

6:30 PM. Please PM me for address.

To start we will be pouring all 4 bottles from the lineup of our family friends, Champagne RC Lemaire. Sélect Réserve (100% pinot meunier), Rosé Saignée (Brut),
Cuvée Trianon 1er Cru Brut (PN, chard) and 2008 Les Hautes Prières Blanc de Blancs.

For the rest of the wines, please bring something along to share. Of course Barolo/Barbaresco would be the preference but as always with the Peninsula group just bring what you think everybody will enjoy.

Menu:
Sfogliata di Baccalà
Polenta con crema di parmigiano
Tajerin (28 egg yolks)
Carne all’ Albese (tartare)
Cheeses
Bunet
Café (caf/decaf) and selection of grappas

See you on Saturday!!

I’m in Boston for the Haut Brion tasting on the 19th.

Both dates work for me.

PMed you, Andrew. Thanks!

Drat, I’m out of town for both dates this year. Have fun!

Out of town on the 12th. The 19th works for me.

PM Sent - thank you sir!

I am interested for sure, put me in please.

• Joel

Thanks, Andrew!!

I am most definitely interested.

PM sent

I’ll be on a wait list

Please put me on the list. Thanks.

Last call for interest in seats. We will do the drawing either tonight or tomorrow and post up the names by Friday. Right now we have a list of 9 for the 6 places.

Bump

I’m confused still but I’m happy to be attending. :slight_smile:

Andrew, please PM me the address. Very much looking forward to it.

I’m bringing a 1958 Barolo and another one more recent.

Nice - my humble offering will be a very young 1996 Barbaresco…

George gets extra truffles…

Some final housekeeping:

You are welcome to bring your own glasses if you want, but we have tons of INAO glasses and others, along with a few decanters. Looking foward to an evening of good wine, food and great company. Bring your appetites!

Talked to the truffle guy tonight and hopefully we will try to keep it to $100 per head. See you on Sat.