NYC Bojo 2015 - October 24th

Theme: 2015 Cru Beaujolais
Date: October 24th, 6:30pm

Attendees/Wines (5):
Jesse I (Lapierre Morgon 2015)
Ellen S. (2015 Moulin-à-Vent, Christophe Pacalet)
Bret K
Will P.
Marc H (2015 Yann Bertrand Fleurie “Folie”, 2015 Jean-Louis Dutraive Fleurie “La Part Des Grives”)

I’m in for Oct 31st, but can’t make the 24th.

Same here. Will be out of town on 10/24.

Gotta sit this one out unfortunately. Enjoy.

I’m a maybe for the 24th and a no for the 31st. Location might be a deciding factor, but I love Cru Bojos.

I’m in.

In for the 31st but can’t the 24th. The wife likes Cru Bojo as well so please count both of us in if possible.

Can’t do either unfortunately.

Kristen and I could do 24th, but not 31st.

Sounds like the group is leaning towards the 31st, so if that is the decision we will see you guys at the next one!

Halloween is a bold choice. But I am very interested in attending either date.

Maybe on 10/24 but yes on 10/31.

I could do either at this point.

I do caution the dads to double check with the moms that Halloween is actially a free night for them.

Thanks for planning.

I’d love to join in on this, if aspiring(newb) wine fans are welcome. 24th or 31st both work for me.

I’d love to join

Welcome Bret, aspiring(newb) wine fans are welcome but your full name is required.

Filed under: Things I read when I registered and never fixed. [oops.gif] Many thanks!

I’m in. Can do the 24th. 31 is a probably.

Tom

Looks like I cannot do the 31st, so lets do the 24th.

I’ve updated the 1st post with people who said that they could attend the 24th. If you can now come on the 24th, let me know and I’ll add you!

Location still TBD.

Sounds great Jesse.

How strict are we on the 2015s? I have a 2009 Lapierre that might be fun to open next to your 2015. Of course if we want to stay with just 2015s, I can make that work too.

Also, if we are capping at 10 people we could do Racines. I missed it when you guys went before so could be fun. I’m open to other options as well.

I can do the 24th so please move me from a maybe to a yes, danke.