Boston-area offline email list

Hi All,

I’ve taken it upon myself to update the mailing list for Ron Kramer’s Boston-area offline group, adding in some new friends and WineBerserkers who were not on the previous list. After a fun get together last night at Dumpling Daughter in Weston MA, we’d like to keep the ball rolling. Steve Curry has volunteers to organize a Sine Qua Non dinner in the near future, which is something we’ve been trying to do for a long time. Stay tuned (the pressure is on Steve!)…

So if you would like to be included on the mailing list for upcoming offlines, please send me an email at “montebello1964 at yahoo dot com” with your full name and email address (will not be posted online, but will be visible to the other email list members when emails are sent out).

I’m sure we will also try to post announcements on WineBerserkers as well, but it would be nice not to have to duplicate post every update by having a consolidated email list.

Cheers,
Kevin

grouphug

Thanks, a lot of good responses offline! If anyone else interested, now or in the future, contact me…

Despite the e-mail list, we will also announce any dinners here. Stay tuned for a Boston-area Sine Qua Non dinner announcement shortly…

If you didn’t just receive an email from me, that means you are not on my newly updated Boston-area BYOB email list, which as Cartman would say is TOTALY NOT COOL (you not being on it I mean, because the email list is totally cool).

If you object one way or another, PM me…
It's called an email list meme.jpg