10/22/16- Steak and Vine LaGrange IL

Seeing if there is any interest in drinking some red’s and trying Nick’s new place. Sometime in October- and city folks- Metra stop is about 3 blocks from the restaurant.

Ok- some details

Where
Steak and Vine
37 South La Grange Road
La Grange, IL 60525
(708) 579-0520

When
Saturday October 22, 2016
7 pm

What
Good food, good wine, good conversation. No real wine theme- other than something that goes with steak- and non blind.

Attendees(people who have expressed interest) Planning on capping at 10.(12 if needed…maybe.)
Jay Carroll
Colin H +2
Clayton W
Joe B +1

David Li
Jordan W
Keith Akers

Jay - depending on the date, i’d be interested.

Interested, if in the latter half of Oct.

Maybe bring together with this? Any interest in Chicago OL October 22, 23 or 24th? - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

Sounds like a plan.

Any thoughts on dates? Other thread mentioned 22, 23, 24. I’m kinda flexible just now as I haven’t really sorted out my itinerary…

I’d be interested. The 24th is a no go for me though

Saturday, 22nd? Jay, do you think Saturday would work at the restaurant?

Sorry haven’t looked at this in awhile- let me check with the owner and see about the 23rd. I am guessing with this much advance notice- is doable.

interested

Maybe if 22nd

+1

OK, will block off Saturday for this. Hopefully that works. I’ll be +1 most likely.

What say you, Jay?

If you’re still thinking about the 22nd and Steak and Vine, I’d be interested.

Looks like we got numbers…

Anybody know folks there and could call in for a reservation? (Attention: Carroll, Jay) [cheers.gif]

Hey all- so does the 22 or 23rd look like the best date?? Sorry for my delayed response.

Thanks

22 for me.

I am updating this in the first post with more details and interested parties…

Oh and city folks- this is really close to the metra stop…like a block.

To all that have expressed interest- please let me know as soon as you can- Saturday is coming up!!

Oh- and corkage is being waived for us- thanks Nick!!

Thanks for organizing, Jay. Looking forward to it!