San Francisco, Sept. 27

I’m hoping to squeeze a dinner into this month in San Francisco. Working on venues, will add that to the list soon.

Who can join?

Update: Dinner will NOT be at Les Clos. We are moving to a location that will be less crushed by Giants fans.
New Location: Chouchou, 400 Dewey St (near Laguna Honda)
Time: 6:30 pm

REMINDER: Bring stems!

Attendees:

me (+1)
Craig
Cindy W
Joel G
Erin M
Chris ( +1)
Gene

Tentative theme: 2000/2001 Red Burg.

I’m out of town until early October, unfortunately. Have fun!

I’m in.

If you decide on something on the south side (i.e., not too far north of Cesar Chavez) I could be in. Otherwise I need more than wine to cope with getting through town that time of day :wink:

Thanks Alan – I’m trying to get something nailed in that part of town today. We’ll see.

BTW I have a few others signed up (Joel and Cindy) though they’re being very shy here.

Also thinking of doing a theme like 2000/2001 Red Burg if people are amenable.

I would be interested. 2000 / 2001 burgundy sounds great!

2000/2001 burgs - Excellente!!

Sadly it appears I’ll have to drink my 1989 Lynch Bages by myself. :frowning:

We can definitely help you with that Craig. Honorary Burg and all.

Count me in. Though my selection of 00/01 Burgs is not great, I’ll see what I can do.

Rich, very sorry to do this to you, but I have to back out. Just got word that a pick I’m going to help with will be on the 28th, so I’ll need to be up and out of the house at 4am the next morning. Really apologize, hope to make it the next time.

Alan,
I’m certain you’re breaking some harvesting tradition by showing up well rested and not hung over…

Was hoping I could attend this, but I’ve got some friends coming in from out of town that I must entertain in the East Bay. Hope all the bottles show well!!!

No worries Alan, have fun at the pick!

What are people bringing? I am contemplating on whether I should obey the rule to bring a red or an aged white burg. neener

I’m bringing a 00 d’Angerville Ducs.

My friend Ross is bringing a 01 Cathiard Suchots.

Looking forward to it!

So Ross is coming to SF? Nice.

Yes! We’re headed over to your neck of the woods for once.

Do you want me to bring Burgundy or honorary Burgundy?

The honorary burg sounds stellar to me. I won’t be a stickler about the theme - just want great wine & company!