Portland: July 24th 1pm. Pizza and Cameron at Teutonic!

I’ve spent the last 10 years perfecting my sourdough pizza dough and now it’s finally time to share!

I’m teaming with John-Paul of Cameron to do a Seafood Pizza Sunday at Teutonic Winery July 24th 1-7 pm.

There will be three different kinds of pizza, all baked in a very, very hot Mugnaini wood fired oven:

Clam Pie Local Crème Fraîche, Manila Clams, Domestic Guanciale, Red Onion
Pizza alla Bagna Cauda Fennel and Radicchio on a base of blended Sicilian Anchovies, Butter, Olive Oil, Garlic and Crushed Red Pepper
Shrimp Toast Shrimp Mousse with Sesame and Sriracha

$20 for up to 2 pizzas, wine sold separately. If you plan to come please comment below or send me an e-mail with your first choice. I’ll make sure we have enough dough to make you a pizza, or two.

I hope to see you there!

Sunday July 24th, 1-7 pm
Teutonic Winery
3303 SE 20th Ave
Portland, OR 97202

I’ve got 200 doughs fermenting for you all. Can’t wait!

man. I’d so go if I lived in portland!

I’ll let it slide because you have a newborn but what most people in California do is fly up on Friday and go back Sunday :wink:

Hope the event was a success Paul! Sadly we were in Seattle handling wedding prep but the pictures you posted on IG have me ready for the next installment.

Thanks Todd! I felt it was a success other than I burned the bottom of Cathy Whims of Nostrana’s pizza.

Congrats on your(?) wedding!

damn i missed this post/event

Maybe Cathy likes her crust with on the crispy side? [beg.gif] Thank you for the congrats as well, we are very excited for our wedding. If you have any travel recommendations through the South of France (Antibes, Nice, etc) we will be spending two weeks there for our honeymoon. Hopefully we’ll be in town for your next event.

sadly, my knowledge of that area is out of date. Enjoy!