Napa Valley Tuesday May 17?

Hi all,

Apparently I never registered for WB back when I was much more active on the various wine boards (I could have sworn that I did), so this is apparently my first post here. Many of you may recall me from back in the day on the original WS board, from the “great migration” to WCWN, and occasionally on Squires, Therapy, et al.

In any event, my apologies for the late notice but I will be at a conference in Napa this week and free for dinner Tuesday. I’m spending that night in the city of Napa, but I’m certainly flexible on any of the towns in the valley for a location if anyone is free and interested.

I would certainly be up for a good old fashioned “offline” if anyone can make it - please let me know.

I am leaving home Sunday morning so if there’s to be any decision about what bottle I should bring, it will have to be today (again, my apologies for the late notice).

Thinking that a CA wine would be most appropriate, I’m looking at a 1976 Ridge Jimsomare zin or a 2004 SQN “Into the Dark” Grenache as possibilities to bring.

Anyone?