SF Bay Area/Peninsula offline - June 27, Menlo Grill

Whatch’all say?
Summer gets tricky.
I’m thinking end of June (20 or 27), before the July 4th holiday.

I think we are due for Menlo Grill?

If our numbers are super low, I’d consider doing something at my house… (famous last words)

==================================

Date: June 27
Time: 6:30p

Place: Menlo Grill

Theme:

Sippers:

Craig
Wes
George
Alan
Dan
Andrew
Rob
Rama
Ed
Larry
Girkurpal (?)

My preference would be the 27th, as I’ll have returned from overseas on the 19th. But whatever’s clever…

I think I’ll be available.

June is pretty open for me right now.

Anyone up for 4 pm usual place in SF Sunday June 26? Inexpensive

I’m good for either 20 or 27.

George, would try to make it.

Instead of or in addition to the 27th?
I’ll be kid free so can do either…or both!!

What’s the usual place?

One other thing we should consider is one day doing a 5pm dinner at Rich Table walk in.
They just expanded their hours to open at 5pm instead of 5:30pm.

In addition to, I was assuming George was just using your thread to advertise his own :wink:

Good for both

Andrew,
Chiara too?

If we do Menlo Grill, we will have to have a hard limit at 12 (I think?).

Theme?

I’m wondering if you guys want to do yor June 27 thing on June 26 at Golden Gate Yacht Club 4 pm Sunday. Cost of room zero. Food burgers or shrimp salad or fish sticks plus whatever you bring like salami and cheese. They once cooked foie gras and scallops I brought at no charge. Parking right there and free. Yes corkage but never the full amount. Very informal and loose. Room to ourselves usually. If you guys instead do June 27 my June 26 gathering if any would be for nonberserkers so as not to step on your toes.

Definitely interested.

Definitely interested in the peninsula thing. Moderately interested in the SF thing, for logistical reasons.

I’ll be back from Perugia on the 25th, so I could make the 27th, if that is the will of the sippers.

I’m interested in the 27th. I’ll be at ggyc on the 26th anyway so anyone can drop by. No rsvp needed until the day before.

Pencil me in please

With Ed, we are eleven.
I added Larry (since he is the name that gets us the waived corkage at Menlo Grill) which makes 12.

So, shall we settle on MG?
And, where’s Larry??!

Larry might still be hung over from yesterday.
image.jpeg