NYC Rookies Chablis 6/6

NYC Rookies Chablis

When: June 6, 6:30
Where: Racines (94 Chambers St) -free corkage night. We’ll do a la carte and try to be humans about the bill.
Theme: “Recent” vintage chablis, maybe 1er cru or higher?
8 person Max!

Attendees
Jesse I 2013 Dauvissat Les Clos
Tony C 2009 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis 1er Cru Vaulorent
Alex N
Matt S
Ellen S 2012 Moreau-Naudet Forêts
Tom R

Love the theme, could do the 13th but not the 6th.

I could do either.

6th I am good. 13th I am unable.

In

Looks like the 6th will be much easier for me to attend. Lets set it up for then.

Put me down as a maybe, if that is OK…

I should be in but waiting for a location first.

also love the theme and could do the 13th but not the 6th.

Actually, if you could put me down as a maybe, that’d be great. I have an event outside of town earlier in the day…so location might be the deciding factor…thanks!

Hi Guys. I’d like to join. I will need to buy something so can someone please suggest guidance around “recent” in terms of vintage so I know what to bring? Thanks

Ellen

Ok, I’m less than patient. I purchased mine. 2012 Moreau-Naudet Forêts. 1 er.

It would be exciting to find a seafood pairing opportunity wherever we end up.

BTW, Shaun let me know that Han Dynasty on UWS offers corkage opportunities, all the commuters might not enjoy Treking up to West 80s. However, the food is supposedly very good and good for groups. Just tossing it out there.

OK. Thanks again to Tony for setting up the reservation for this.

We’ll be going to Racines downtown which has free corkage on Mondays. We have a reservation for 8 people.

We tried to put a set menu together, but in the end, it seemed like a better value to go with the a la carte menu.

Bringing 2009 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis 1er Cru "Vaulorent.

Hi everyone. I can’t make this one as it’s my first day back after vacation and I need to be in the office in NJ but enjoy and hopefully I can make the next one!

I’ll pick up my bottle on Monday, so will try not to bring what others are already.

I’d like to join you.

Tom

Not going to make it. Next time. Thanks.

Cannot make it sorry, But Tom is a good addition

Golly.