CANCELLED Boston OL @ Royal East Sun. June 12 afternoon

champagne.gif

Anyone want to join in an almost 80 birthday party? Actually 79 but who’s counting? The restaurant, as many know, treats us very well.

http://royaleast.com/RoyalEast_menu.pdf

Ron, will be there with a friend (who came to the last Royal East outing as well)

Will keep checking this post for start time

Also

Ron & Katie Blackman
_

I will be there, possibly with a friend.

I could probably do this. Kevin can vouch for me haha.

I’m glad someone is willing to vouch for you. You look kinda sketchy to me.

I’m in Ron, might be +1, will figure it out closer to the date.

BTW, Ron, should we really be listing the name of the restaurant in this thread?

[quote=“K_F_o_l_e_y”]BTW, Ron, should we really be listing the name of the restaurant in this thread?

One needs to know where to go and you are bringing more attention to it.
I’ll post the list I have next week.

Really, Ron, just post “RE Cambridge” and we’ll all know what you mean. Anyone who doesn’t can use PM. I don’t know what’s so tough about following this commonly accepted approach for you.

I just came across this.
Kevin, you know well I brought this entity into being. It was my relationship with the present and former owners that enable our usage. I appreciate your concern but there is no problem here. I started the OL concept here in '72 with nary a problem.

any theme going or open to everything and anything?

Kevin, given the cuisine makes for a mixed bag in a word , no. Bubblies, older reds and fruit driven whites are all good to go. More later, but I did tell them to make sure the had a lot of soft shell crabs.

Doug and Becky

I’m afraid I can’t make this. Hope you guys have fun!

I’ll be bring the '94 Angelus and an '94 Montrose

I’ll bring a 2007 Vilmart Coeur de Cuvee.

Ron, do we have a time for this yet?

I’ll bring an '80’s vintage Dunn Napa cab. I’ll figure out which one later.

1 PM

Kevin Lancelotta will bring a Peter Michael Cuvée Indigène