Bohème & Judge Palmer (A16 San Francisco, Weds, April 13) Offline Dinner

Hello Berserkos!

We (Kurt Beitler of Bohème + Michael Scorsone & Palmer Emmitt of Judge Palmer) are excited to host a casual & delicious Offline Dinner on the Back Patio of A16, San Francisco, Weds 4/13/16 at 6:30 pm (dinner service at 7).

Shelley at A16 will provide us with a selection of delicious bites (think tableside Salads, Squid Ink Pasta, Assorted Pizzas and Wood-fired Meats!) for the cost of $80/ per person, all inclusive (food, corkage, gratuity, tax, etc).

Theme:
Taste & explore the current release Bohème and Judge Palmer wines:

• -1 Sauvignon Blanc (Judge Palmer’s orange wine SB from Alexander Vly)
    -2 Chardonnays (Bohème’s Sonoma Coast Chards: 1 each from Occidental and West Sebastopol Hills)
    -3 Pinot Noirs (Bohème’s Sonoma Coast Pinots: 2 from Occidental; 1 from West Sebastopol Hills)
    -2 Cabernet Sauvignons (Judge Palmer’s Beckstoffer Georges III Napa Vly & Sonoma County blend)

**WARNING: We reserve the right to bring add’l varietals (Syrah or Malbec anyone?) or back vintages/ mags to supplement dinner and edification of the group, as needed, which may prove difficult.

The A16 Back Patio holds ~20 people. Please post a note here and/or PM Kurt if you can join.

We look forward to hanging out, talking wine, and sharing our latest!

Kindly,

Kurt info@bohemewines.com
Michael info@judgepalmer.com
Palmer info@judgepalmer.com

Wow! Sounds like a stellar event!

Thanks, Drew!

This is the first time we’ve done anything like this. A16 is so fun and delicious, and wine-friendly to boot.

I’m lobbying for Bistecca alla Fiorentina – how naughty would that be out of their wood fired oven?!!

If I wasn’t already committed to dinner that evening, I’d jump on this. Have followed Kurt’s wines for a number of years, and they are excellent. That’s a deal, dinner at A16, all the wines, tax & gratuity included.

Wish I could make it - it all sounds great but I’ll be out of town that evening. Hopefully next time, Kurt!

Thanks Ken & Alan!
Sorry to miss you. We’re expecting a killer fun night – A16 is just so, so good. I’m bringing a 8 year vertical of Bohème Taylor Ridge PN. :wink:
Any and all berserkers welcome!
Ciao,
Kurt

Hi Friends!

We’ve filled the back patio of A16 ~ 20 seats, but Shelly has kindly offered to reserve additional tables adjacent to the patio for our party, if need be. Please message me if you’d like one of these - I’d be delighted to make the arrangements.

Kurt

Berserkers,

We had fine attendance of approx 30 wonderful friends at A16. Service & food were stellar as expected. Here’s an image of the menu + yours truly amid ‘3rd shift’.

We hope to do more of these in the future - just too much fun. :wink: