Rama
Vamsi
George

Punters:

Cindy (out, only May 17)
Rich (can’t do May 3)
Larry (sick like dog)
Rob (something other)

Dan you’re a brave man for engaging the (offline scheduling) monster once again, but I appreciate it! And I can make Tuesday May 10. Really.

I can make May 3, 10, 17. 17 might be tough, it’s my cat’s birthday, not sure if she expects something formal, or I can just throw some canned tuna in her dish.

3, 10, and 17 all work for me.

I’m in. So far all dates are okay. Pichon Lalande vertical with the Wagyu.

In for those dates for now. Thanks again Dan.

Ya might wanna add Gene to the list. Just a thought.

Chiara and I

Oh yeah - that guy. :wink:

Well, I am kind of a big deal when it comes to Yuzu… :slight_smile:

I’ll play. May dates all look good.

There was talk Wednesdays were good for people, too.

Yum. I could do an 85, 89 or 96.

Definitely interested. I have '82, '86, '95, '96, and 2,000. Wednesday nights are good for me. Not totally sure I want to sit down to 12 bottles of Bordeaux, though. Maybe we could break it up with some Red and White Burgundy. Think about the possibility. 6 bottles of Bordeaux, three bottles of Grand Cru Red Burgundy and three bottles of Grand Cru White Burgundy. Be a hell of an evening!

Are we really talking about Bordeaux and sushi?

Hard to tell with Craig. :wink:

Plus technically he didn’t say sushi.

I saw a lot of red wine bottles in that place, so I expect he knows how to make something other than sushi.

Yeah, but those bottles were all DRC.

…and??

Craig wrote,

“Pichon Lalande vertical with the Wagyu.”

A Sushi restaurant may not be the best place to do a Pichon vertical, but if we do the Wagyu…

On the other hand, if we want to do a Pichon vertical, a really cool place would be Bobo’s in San Francisco. They make an awesome bone in Filet and they have private rooms. I’ve taken wine there for small gatherings and Bordeaux with that steak is a match made in heaven. I don’t recall if they charged me corkage.

Maybe something to think about for a future off-line.