Dallas/Fort Worth (Sat. 1/23): Wife out of town & Babysitter Scheduled!!! This is Happening!!!

We just need to figure out a time/place/theme. Previously, before it was aborted, we had agreed that since everything is bigger and better in Texas that we should go with Big, Bad Napa Cab! Also, as for location, we could always do Classic Wine Storage in Southlake, unless someone would has another suggestion or someone else would like to host.

Totally open to all ideas! Really pumped to pop some corks!

-Alex

My wife and I were thinking about coming into Dallas from Tyler this weekend. If this takes place, we will try and drop by to meet everyone.

I am officially available for the 23rd.

Alex, Michael, thanks for putting a wonderful time together. It was a true pleasure to meet you both and Michael, please thank your wonderful wife for great food and hospitality. The wine wasn’t bad either!

It was a pleasure having everyone over and we sincerely appreciate everyone’s contributions.

Michael,

Thank you so much for hosting! I had a great time, and I really hope my kids weren’t too much of a distraction! I am really looking forward to our next get together! Hopefully sooner rather than later (and an actual babysitter this time)!!

-Alex

John,

Great to meet you as well! Thanks so much for the '05 Cos! It was fantastic! I really hope we can get together again soon!

-Alex