This is a long way out, but..Chicago April 14, 2016

Thought I’d start. I’m very firmly planning to come to Pinot Days for the 16th weekend and equally firmly want to spend a couple extra days in Chicago. If I do, and arrive on the Thursday, that would keep me clear to do a pure OL on the 14th, with maybe a lunch on the 15th. I will probably want to do one of the winemaker dinners on the 15th evening and then, of course, is the event.

Can I maybe get a sense of who, what and where? There are many of you I’d be very happy to meet up with again and others who would be first-timers. Although it’s hard for me to believe, it will have been well over 4 years since I’ve visited—November 2011 was the last time I was in town.

Mike

Normally I’d love to, but I’ll be washing my hair.

Oh well—better that than walking your imaginary dog or being iconized by your computer, I guess. :slight_smile:

How long does it take to wash one hair?

Those be fighting words, especially when they’re coming from a man that defiles pastrami with mayo.

Well played RPS…well played…

If anything, you can only hope to be watching Linda wield the blade.

Poor girl still hasn’t figured out why I have to change my shorts every time we watch Kill Bill I.

It occurs to me that I never properly thanked you for playing with your knife the last time we were at Sun Wah. That would have been a most uncomfortable conversation.

I always forget the good times.

At your age, you’re lucky when you remember to get out of bed before your morning pee.

interested and will bring all my hair

mayo on pastrami? wtf?

Hehehe, sounds good. Possibility that Tran Bronstein and Jay Shampur may both come with me on this trip, still a long way out though.

Bump, to you nyuk-nyuks. April 15 evening is now a preferred date, have a separate OL thread up for that. I could also potentially do lunch that day or Sunday brunch. All of Saturday will be spent at Pinot Days events.

Remember, I won’t have a car so would prefer to stay in the downtown area. Thanks amigos.

Mike