You're sorry you missed the world's greatest Jets tailgate and you want a chance to redeem yourself

I warned you that you should come to our Jets/Tennessee tailgate party and you just didn’t listen. So you missed out on the chance to be in the Wall Street Journal, but you are willing to trade wine for Clam Chowder made fresh in the parking lot before the Jets/Pats showdown. The rest of the menu is still in a state of flux, but I intend to make a large pot of piping hot clam chowder to chase away the cold, plus whatever other New England food classics (NO baked beans) we can come up with. Suggestions will be considered. In the Meadowlands parking lot before the Jets Pats game, Sunday, December 27 at 1 pm. Extra bonus (I do not know what it will be) if you can find us using only the photo in the WSJ and basic high school geometry. Otherwise, PM me for a more precise description of our location.

If I could beam myself in from Northern Europe I would so be there in a flash!

Are tickets to the game available at a reasonable premium? This could merit a jump across the Atlantic.

Have fun, y’all!

Depends on your definition of a reasonable premium.

Enjoy. Looks like I will have to go to a bar to watch the game. Down here we get the Dolphins game!!

Glad it worked. 1 more to go. So do we eat wings on Sunday??