Annual New York/New Jersey Jets Tailgate - December 13 - With secret update

We will be having our annual invite the wine world Jets Tailgate at the December 13 game against the Tennessee Titans. You too can drink great wine, watch the Heisman Trophy winner, eat astoundingly good food in light of the limitations on preparation in a parking lot, and have lots of fun. AND it’s free, although bringing wine is always appreciated. Attendance at the game is not required. We will be at Stanchion G3 on the north side of the lot, or one row west of that and about 5 spaces further away, or someone between.

We will focus on ribs because it’s Tennessee, after all. Rendezvous dry rub style and some smoked with sauce. Who knows what else. If you are interested, post beloW.

UPDATE: we will have a special guest from the wine world just confirmed. I am not yet authorized to release a name, but this one will be epic, especially if you like flavorful wine. I intend to bring some special stuff, and a pinot or two besides for those who have trouble with Cali Cabs and Rhone Blends.

Bump

I wish I could attend, but I’ll be at sales meetings that week. [swearing.gif]

Hi Jay. I’d like to attend if offer is still open. Any particular theme on wines?

Tony

CHeck PM. Wines that don’t suck.