Kutch @ Playground In The OC--Thursday, 11/12 @ 6PM

A couple of us will be at Playground (http://playgrounddtsa.com/) to taste through Jamie’s 2013s and/or 2014s. If you will attend (need confirmations only), please post back. I don’t want to have any more than 8 people, we have 3 right now. No corkage, I provide all the wines and we can chop the check equally.

In

In

Terrific to have you both in, which includes Rob Winn and Chris Seiber. I can bring the 2013s with me.

Just made the reservation for six people so we have room for another person (with the potential to go up 1-2 more if there is demand). Please post if you would like to attend.

BAM! Welcome in, Counselor.

Is there still room for 1?

Yes, B, of course. Would you like to have one of the chairs?

Fantastic…yes please!

Awesome, Bryan. Will be good to see you again.

I will get out shortly a listing of the wines we will be tasting.

Bummed to miss this one. Enjoy! I will be in Atlanta.

I would like to attend, if no room, place me on wait list. If no wait list, kick someone out so I may attend

Jay, you are in. It’s been a long time and I will look forward to seeing you, man.

Guys, here is what we are going to be tasting, which is a selection of the 13s and all the 14s. We can do side by sides on the three single vineyards if you like.

2013 Bohan
2013 Falstaff
2013 McDougall
2014 Sonoma Coast
2014 Bohan
2014 Falstaff
2014 McDougall

Frank, just for giggles, I could bring a Kutch 06 RRV if you are interested.

Jay, sure. That would certainly create a stylistic contrast, given the style back then and the Kutch style now. Beyond Jay’s 2006, I would say we keep the table clear and focused, limiting the wines any further. My intentions were to stay around 6-8 bottles total.

Due to my irregular attendance on the board, I just noticed this event. I’m a definite maybe.

Damn, sure wish I lived closer. This would be right up my alley.

I am now a definite yes. Looking forward to these two vintages. BTW, I have a 2010 MacDougall sitting in my fridge at home. Just an offer. I know FMIII wanted to focus on the 13’s and 14’s.

Let’s cap attendance now. I will call Playground today to ensure everything is in order.

Playground is booked. 9 ppl for 6PM this Thursday. Guys, please don’t cancel on me last minute, as they have me on the hook for the $35 a person for cancellations. If you need to back out, I understand but you’ll need to cover the hit. I’d rather see all of us make it but I wanted to be up front with you.

Dietz, they locked us in as omakase but I believe sometimes they flex? We can see when we get there. I will arrive prior to 6PM to talk shop with them, would appreciate if you would arrive early too.