San Francisco -- October 14

October 14

Theme;

California Cabs and blends from pre-1998.

Preferably Ridge Monte Bello, but others acceptable.

If you have neither of these then wines (red or white) from Santa Cruz Mountains.

Time; 6:45

1). Rob – 1994 Ridge Monte Bello

2). Tim – 1994 Kathryn Kennedy Cab

3). Ashish

4). Jon – 1992 Ridge Monte Bello

5). Rajiv – 1994 Mt. Eden Estate Cab

6). Stewart – 1996 Ridge Monte Bello

Interested, but unconfirmed

I’m looking at Wednesday, October 14 or Thursday October 15.

I’m in for either!

Great ideas for themes, too!

I can probably make the 14th but not the 15th. I won’t be offended if you have to pick a date I can’t make… I’m fully aware my schedule is crazy this month.

Ahh! Unfortunately will be out of the country for both dates. But was great drinking with you guys last time!

I’ll be out of town as well :frowning:

I should be able to make it on either date. I don’t have any Monte Bello, but would be more than happy to drink some!

How do your calendars look the following week, Wednesday the 21st and Thursday the 22nd?

I’m free then.

Sadly not a good week for me either. But trying to schedule around me is a fool’s errand!

Well, I guess that makes me the man for the job! champagne.gif

Okay, so we’ve got four for October 14th. Unless we hear from some others and see that we can accommodate more people the following week, we’ll stick with the 14th.

How are you guys set with regards to Ridge Monte Bello, Pre-1998 California Cabs and blends and Santa Cruz Mountain wines?

I’m pretty well set with either of those three themes, although I only have 1994 Monte Bello.

I’m in!

I’m bringing a 1994 Kathryn Kennedy Santa Cruz Mountains Cabernet Sauvignon. Will be fun to compare to the Monte Bello from the same vintage!

I’ll bring a 1992 Monte Bello.

This is shaping up beautifully!

Count me in. I’ll source a Monte Bello from an unclaimed year.

I’ll bring a '96 Monte Bello.

Interested. Has the venue been selected?

Interested, but probably won’t know if I can make it til Oct. 12th or so. Have mature Monte Bello and other respectable SCM Cabs.

I’m bringing another '94 - the Mt. Eden Vineyards Estate Cabernet.