Tartufo bianco - SF area - Nov 21st

Date will be Nov 21st (Saturday). Same setup as last year, dinner will be at our house in San Carlos, everyone pays pro-rated for the truffle costs. Twist my arm and the veal tartare will be back by popular demand.

Hard cap will be 10.

Vamsi
Craig
Joe
Gene
Joel
Cindy
Ashish
Rich

Waitlist
Merrill
Wes

Drops
Dan - decided to go pimping instead
Alan - pimping for Dan
Ed- pimping for Alan

Interested +1!

Count me please!

Yes!

Would definitely be interested in myself + 1… [cheers.gif]

I was just about to PM you this week. In of course, also check you PM please.

MEEEEEEE!

Does 10 include you and Chiara? And I AM twisting your arm for that veal tartare. neener

Andrew, checked last years thread, yup, 10 does include you and Chiara. [cheers.gif]

Count me in!

Im in!

I’m in.

By the way I can only do the 13th or 14th (crosses fingers!).

I’m totally up for it but can only do the 6th/7th.

BTW, not sure if +1s are allowed, given the tight attendance limit, so will understand if not.

Love to join, but of the dates offered Friday’s are only a maybe for me.

Right now I have 11 and it goes to 12 or 13 with myself and/or Chiara. I would really love to accomodate everyone, but last year was pretty tight with 12 total seats.

To the extent that the requests are greater than seats, I would propose doing a random drawing. There are a variety of possible approaches (Caymus drinkers dropped immediately to waitlist is one that comes to mind) but the randomness approach seems the most equitable.

For Alan and Gene, yes I think it would be best to drop the +1s given the limited seats. We can do a +1s fondue or raclette night whenever you want!!

Will do some contemplation and menu inspiration in the upcoming trip home to Piemonte and Trieste. There will be a fish/seafood course so think Gavi, Langhe Chards or even some bubbles. For the reds the theme will be expanded to beyond Barolos…anything Neb.

I was there…really want to join in. I assume my seat is guaranteed?

No guarantees apparently.

Andrew, I completely understand about the limited space. Too bad my +1 would’ve made it less of a sausagefest while definitely improving the overall attractiveness of the group of guests… pileon

I’m always ready to bring vintage bubbles… champagne.gif