Dallas/Fort Worth offline now Nov. 14th?

Let’s start with a roll call! I’m in obviously!

Depending on the date I would be in

99% sure.

There are quite few of us in the DFW area and a few regular groups too. Joe Dulworth is the head honcho of one of them. You might PM him. He has a pretty good email distribution list. Several of us are regulars in his DAWGS group.

Count me in. I’d throw down a date and rally folks around it.

Keep me posted. I’m a DFW guy, have wine, may travel. I have three kids and my wife and I both work, so I may not be consistent, but I’d love to get together on occasion.

We gotta do something quick before Jeb goes back to college.

Come on guys, let’s get this on a calendar. Alex, you want to propose a date?

Sept is pretty crowded for my wife and I, but how about Mid October, some Friday after work?

Just my 2€, not trying to be a buzzkillington, but with people coming from all over-Plano-Keller-downtown-the sticks and with traffic the way it is, Friday evening could be a real whip for some. But I’m game.

Buzzkill, party of one :wink: 7PMish might work if on a Friday evening and I’m game. How about Oct 16th?

Depending on where, Friday nights are a challenge because of the traffic. I will be sitting home on the 16th waiting for several shipments of wine to arrive. Not sure when they will all arrive but I will stay tuned.

:wink: Just drive over to Shreveport and pop some bottles with me

If we put something together you should come.

I will certainly try. Lord knows I could share a few bottles with people who would appreciate them!

Sounds fun so I’m up as well, date and location depending. Mid-Oct seems safe, but not the 3rd nor Halloween weekend.

This happening or not? Alex, what say you?

How about Saturday, October 17th? I’m thinking we could meet at the Classic Wine Storage in Southlake?

Unfortunately or fortunately as it may be, we will be in Austin visiting our youngest daughter that weekend.

I am in for that date. Can bring you your goodies, finally.