Seeking A Tasting Group 37.5 years - 48 years and 2 Months

Yes, you read it right, can’t get past the velvet rope unless your over 37.5 years of age and under 48 years and 2 months! First membership meeting we will have to decide what to do with people who age out; I vote we exile them to Elba!

This is all about the ballas so no wanna be ballas need apply! Also, you will get kicked out for using the term balla. For our first get together, you must bring a copy of your most recent tax return, a picture of your car, and a picture of your wife/husband/significant other (so we can see if your cool enough to hang with my good friend GaryC328i!), two forms of ID (to prove your in the required age range!).

If you’re still shopping at Safeway, this is not the group for you. Which reminds me, I need a good $10 red from Whole Foods that I can recommend to one of my colleagues.

Where do you get the ego???

Sounds like somebody is concerned about the size of his ballas.

It’s from a Seinfeld episode. I’m an old guy who doesn’t know how to post videos.

See, that’s why you’d be excluded from out group. Old people don’t understand that to post a youtube video you simply cut and paste hit the “youtube” button then drop the “s”. On the other hand, I can’t figure out how to link properly, so if you understand you must be a whippersnapper and are therefore unqualified to get past the velvet rope.

Hence the shrinkage reference.

Am I not balla if I use the word ‘hence’?

You’re not a balla because you had to create a gmail account, just so you could eat the spam.

Another group that would exclude me. I might just go back to eBob! Do they still need a moderator on the food section?

Did you know that my Flyertalk wine group includes folks of all ages, as long as they enjoy discussing miles and points (and wine too!). neener
We’re not particular.

I have a problem with moles on my back

patio.

Hit enter a tad early there.

I take it that having hair (or not) isn’t really a requirement.

Hair is a plus. No cargo shorts though.

Is this two bottles of wine between two people over dinner followed by another bottle or two exploring before hitting the hot tub?

Crap. I just double-faulted.

Just to be clear, this is for guys with no balls?

Or girls with? No discrimination now…

Oh crap! I am left out again for a host of reasons. Woe is me.

It all reminds me of a favorite film

On what body part? pileon

49.75 here, woosh, lucky to have aged out!

With Corey at the helm, expect short people with a lot of hair (except on their head), chubby wrists and cheap wine.

I can tell you all about Corey’s taste in watches, art, architecture, shaving and women, but oddly enough, know nothing about his taste in wine. Does he post in Wine Talk?

:wink: