Denver/Northern Colorado Offline?

A few of us based in the Denver area are looking for additional wine lovers to have the occasional offline.

Any others out there?

PM or post if interested, we have a tentative gathering planned for the first half of August.

Just moved home to Denver. Living on south side, and working in northeast side. Up for an offline anywhere.

New to Centennial and looking to meet fellow WB’ers

I am game.

Hi, haven’t checked in on this in a while. Looks like there’s 5-6 WBs we can get together. Tim Heaton and I can organize something, any availablity before 12/25?

I will join as time allows.

Kyle Schlacter mentioned to me about organizing one as well, but he just had a baby. Maybe later in winter??

I’d be game later this winter…I’m up in Boulder county.

Looks like we could get 7-8 WBers together in the Denver area. Talking to Tim Heaton, it looks like December is too short with holiday travel, but something after the 21st of January would work. We could aim for Saturday January 23rd.

Count me in. Jan. 23 looks open at this time.
Living in central Denver .

I’ll check back in on this early in the New Year with more detailed plans.

I’m in as long as it’s not a powder day …

Any chance you guy’s doing this offline in Telluride? [cheers.gif]

As a DU grad…who has Colorado on the radar for a retirement location (still a few years off) currently living in Chicagoland…I will be outside looking in ; )

Cheers,
JP

I’d be in Denver mid April, if anyone is holding an offline, I’m game (given early warning, I can even send the wine in advance)

I’m game. I’m in Littleton. I’d be open to hosting, but let me talk to my… [shock.gif]

Thank you Kyle,

keep me posted. Any other local CO area fellows or visitors available for an offline?

When will you be in Denver?

Downtown Denver area (near the conference center area, iirc).

Who might be in sometime 4/14 - 4/17? Anyone want to throw out theme idea, if any?