Historic Vineyard Society tasting at Cadet, Napa; July 29, 6-8 p.m.

The Historic Vineyard Society will be hosting a tasting at Cadet in Napa on July 29. Winemakers in attendance will include Tegan Passalacqua (Turley), Morgan Twain-Peterson (Bedrock), David Gates (Ridge), Bob Biale (Biale), Mike Officer (Carlisle) and Joel Peterson (Ravenswood). Each will be pouring wines from their favorite historic vineyards.

I plan to head up for this. Anybody else?

Thursday the 30th would have worked nicely for me. Unfortunately no can do.

Bummer! I would have preferred Thursday too.

I have a little more details from Cadet on this event. Cadet is buying the bottles from the participating wineries so the only ticket price will be a tasting fee, and they’re still nailing down the costs but hoping to target a fee of $25-$30.

http://www.cadetbeerandwinebar.com/new-events-1/2015/7/29/historic-vineyard-society-tasting

The Historic Vineyard Society joins us for a very special tasting of 50+ year old, single vineyard wines in California. Guest include Morgan Twain-Peterson of Bedrock, Bob Biale of Biale Wines, Mike Officer of Carlisle, Joel Peterson of Ravenswood, Tegan Passalacqua of Turley and David Gates of Ridge. This is a walk around interactive tasting that’s not to be missed! Wines will be poured from 6-8pm, no tickets or reservations required.

Also, I edited the subject line to reflect Cadet’s event time 6-8 not 6-9.