LA Lunch, July 29? Long Beach Beers, July 28?

I figure the worst thing that can happen is no takers. Also, there can’t be any takers if I don’t ask.

I’m in Long Beach July 27-29. Flying in and out of LAX. My July 29 flight doesn’t leave until 4:00 p.m. Taking a stab in the dark here, but can anyone meet for lunch that day? Even a booze-free lunch if the food is spectacular. Also, on July 28, Bud Rhoades and I will be drinking some beers at Beachwood BBQ in Long Beach – but Bud may have plans beyond that.

I was planning a Beachwood run for lunch on the 28th as well. Would be great to meet you and see Bud.
Just checked the work calendar and I have training classes to give that afternoon so I will have to miss this. [swearing.gif]

Mike, Beachwood on July 28 is in the evening.

I’m usually at Beachwood/Congregation in LBC a few times a month Brad… unfortunately I’ll be out of town on business next week otherwise I’d join you.

Another time.

Brad, Always interested to meet a face that goes back to WCWN circa 2001. I actually can probably swing lunch and a glass of wine during the workday Wednesday. What are the logistics as far as time and your transpo? There isn’t a lot of great stuff near LAX, but places like Coni (Mexican) Seafood, Fishing With Dynamite, and Playa Provision Co. (Brooke Williamson’s place), or a very casual greek place Aliki’s.

The only caveat is that I am having some medical stuff done, with some test results due Mon p.m/Tues a.m. that could render me out of commission for Wed.

In case anyone out there happens to be wandering the streets of Inglewood, Brad and I are meeting at Coni Seafood at 1pm.

Thanks, Bud and John, for the hospitality. HAd great brews and homemade pizza with Bud. And John opened a Lioco Chard and a Liquid Farm Chard. Enjoyed with incredible food at Coni Seafood.

If, by chance, either of you every make it to the north country…

Good to meet you after all these years Brad, especially as I finally got someone to share those smoked marlin tacos.

You never know when/if we might make that trip into Minnesota lake country and stop in the Twin Cities.