Ottawa--Saturday July 18

I’ve talked to Scott Ercit and Boris Palameta already—Scott not available, Boris maybe later. Just thought I’d throw this on the fire to see if anyone would like to get together this Saturday night up in the Ottawa area. If yes, let me know—Boris has suggested a restaurant that I will make a booking for tonight.

Mike

Seriously? Ottawa? Did you lose a bet?

Shush you! There’s plenty to do—and lots of friends to see. Well, OK. There’s a day to do some things.

Going to take a tour of the Senators Hall of Fame? That will kill, what, 15 minutes? Then what?

Ottawa has more to offer than a hockey team. As does, one can only hope, Toronto :wink:

My friend Genny and I are, in fact, slated for a visit at the Museum of Nature [grin.gif]

Boris, I’ve booked for Beckla at 7:45 pm. We’ll take our time. Haven’t decided what I’m pouring for dinner, but it may be the 2007 Christian Moreau Chablis Valmur. Really hope you can get down in time to join us. Bonus–I think the restaurant is within reasonable walking distance from Genny’s place.

Mike

Mike, my friend Dominique and I should be able to make it by about 8:30-8:45, if that’s ok. Go ahead and order for yourselves, and we’ll decide how best to join in when we get there. I have a '76 Scheurebe Beerenauslese that’s lined up and ready to go.

I’m sure we can drink that :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing you both.

Mike